Monday, March 14, 2011

Hot Stuff

As seen in real life at JoAnn's Fabrics:


I kid you not. Right there with all the clearance Christmas fabrics. It was so craptastic!

Some questions arise:

  • Who designed this? I've never had the thought "You know what would be nice for Christmas crafting? Some half naked men printed on cotton."

  • Who was the purchaser for JoAnn's? Again, why would you have this in a "family" store? Do we need covers for fabric like they block Cosmo covers at the checkout? Who sexualizes Christmas?

  • Who would buy this and what would you make with it? I probably don't want to know. Me and my puritanical ways don't need a Playgirl tree skirt. Men wouldn't want anything with half naked men on it and what would a woman make with this?
No wonder it didn't sell! Hello, I could have told you that, JoAnn's.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Oh my goodness! Talk about a poor purchasing choice... :)

    ReplyDelete