Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dazzling

It was bound to happen sometime:


There are many things going on in my mind right now, but here are the main things:

1)An advertiser ACTUALLY did such a corny thing. If you look closely, you can see that the wedding takes place in Forks and everything!

2) They think this will get them customers...meanwhile this would make me *not* want to use them!

3) What kind of woman picks out a wedding vendor because they featured Twilight in their ad? Someone that I don't want anywhere near me, that's who.

4) It's nice to see that Edward and Bella had some nice invites. Do they sparkle? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Plus if you look even closer they failed on the divorced parent's etiquette. Mr and MRS Charles Swan...... So they couldn't even do their research correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with every point you made Liz! :p

    ReplyDelete